If you requested to transfer your number during signup, you’ll receive an email to initiate this transfer when your SIM card is on its way.
Click on that blue button in the email and then initiate your number transfer to let us know that you want us to start the process of transferring your number to Circles.Life. You'll be receiving a one-time password sent to your mobile number in order to initiate the transfer of your number. This is to ensure that only you, the owner of the number, is able to initiate the transfer
We recommend that you initiate the transfer only after you receive your SIM card.
Once initiated, we’ll drop you email and text updates. Head here to find out how long your transfer will take - it depends on when you initiate it and from which telco!
Things to note:
- The transfer is subject to us validating that your number can be transferred.
- If you are still on an existing contract with your telco, you may be charged termination fees if your number is transferred before your contract has ended. Check with your telco if you’re not sure!
- You may be charged for any usage prior to your number being ported on your final bill with your current provider.
If you're unable to receive the one-time password to initiate your transfer of your number, please reach out to us on one of our contact channels. We'll need you to provide some documents to verify your identity:
- 2 Category A documents; or
- 1 Category A document and 2 Category B documents.
You can view the accepted documents listed at the end of this legislative document here (Table 1 and Table 2).
Need more help? Reach out to us: